- FOUR BEDROOMS
- OFF STREET PARKING
- CLOSE TO HOSPITAL
- MASTER EN-SUITE
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES/SCHOOLS
*BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOM HOUSE* Ideally situated just walking distance to Stoke University hospital, local schools, amenities and major transport links, this four bedroom townhouse is offered to the market for rent! Presented in a lovely condition throughout the accommodation comprises of to the ground floor: entrance hallway, living room, cloakroom, dining room with patio doors to rear garden and a kitchen with shaker style units. To the first floor: master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is a tarmac drive with a covered parking area with timber framed gates to the laid to lawn rear garden. Further benefits to include gas central heating and Upvc double glazing throughout. DON'T DELAY CALL US NOW AT WAKEFIELD GILES ON 01782 786300 TO BOOK A VIEWING.
HOLDING DEPOSIT – PLEASE NOTE:
- A holding deposit of one weeks rent is payable upon your request to rent a property. Upon receipt of the holding deposit, the parties will enter into an agreement to reserve the Property subject to the Landlord receiving satisfactory replies to referencing checks, Right to Rent checks and other pre-tenancy enquiries. The Landlord will reserve the Property whilst the Applicant completes the referencing process and the terms of the tenancy and any guarantee agreement are negotiated.
- Where the Landlord and the Applicant enter into a tenancy agreement relating to the Property it is agreed that the holding deposit will be credited to the Applicant’s rent account.
- Subject to Clauses 5 (a) and (b), the holding deposit will be refunded to the Applicant where the Landlord decides not to enter into a tenancy agreement within [30 days]* from receipt of the holding deposit.
- Subject to Clauses 5 (a), (b), (c) and (d), the holding deposit will be refunded to the Applicant where the Landlord and the Applicant fail to enter into a tenancy agreement relating to the Property within [30days]* from receipt of the holding deposit.
- The holding deposit will not be refunded to the Applicant where:
(a) The Applicant does not have a right to rent a property in the UK and the Landlord or his Agent did not know, and could not reasonably have been expected to know this, before the holding deposit was accepted;
(b) The Applicant provides false or misleading information, and the Landlord or his Agent is reasonably entitled to take into account the Applicant’s actions in providing false or misleading information or the difference between the false and correct information in deciding whether to grant a tenancy to the Applicant;
(c) The Applicant notifies the landlord or letting agent within [30 days]* from receipt of the holding deposit that the Applicant does not want to enter into a tenancy agreement.
(d) The Landlord or his Agent takes all reasonable steps to enter into a tenancy agreement, within [30 days]* from the date of receipt of the holding deposit, but the tenant fails to take all reasonable steps to enter into the agreement before that date.
* The Tenant Fees Act states that a different deadline may be agreed between the parties.