- ONE BEDROOM FLAT
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
- PRIVATE PARKING
Wakefield Giles are pleased to offer for rent this one bedroom 2nd floor flat, with private parking and gas central heating only one minute walk from the Whitchurch Town Centre, shops, and all other amenities. In good condition this flat briefly comprises of:- Spacious lounge, double bedroom, fully fitted kitchen and shower room. Exceptional value for money this flat will not be around for long, please book your viewing early to avoid disappointment.
HOLDING DEPOSIT – PLEASE NOTE:
- A holding deposit of one weeks rent is payable upon your request to rent a property. Upon receipt of the holding deposit, the parties will enter into an agreement to reserve the Property subject to the Landlord receiving satisfactory replies to referencing checks, Right to Rent checks and other pre-tenancy enquiries. The Landlord will reserve the Property whilst the Applicant completes the referencing process and the terms of the tenancy and any guarantee agreement are negotiated.
- Where the Landlord and the Applicant enter into a tenancy agreement relating to the Property it is agreed that the holding deposit will be credited to the Applicant’s rent account.
- Subject to Clauses 5 (a) and (b), the holding deposit will be refunded to the Applicant where the Landlord decides not to enter into a tenancy agreement within [30 days]* from receipt of the holding deposit.
- Subject to Clauses 5 (a), (b), (c) and (d), the holding deposit will be refunded to the Applicant where the Landlord and the Applicant fail to enter into a tenancy agreement relating to the Property within [30days]* from receipt of the holding deposit.
- The holding deposit will not be refunded to the Applicant where:
(a) The Applicant does not have a right to rent a property in the UK and the Landlord or his Agent did not know, and could not reasonably have been expected to know this, before the holding deposit was accepted;
(b) The Applicant provides false or misleading information, and the Landlord or his Agent is reasonably entitled to take into account the Applicant’s actions in providing false or misleading information or the difference between the false and correct information in deciding whether to grant a tenancy to the Applicant;
(c) The Applicant notifies the landlord or letting agent within [30 days]* from receipt of the holding deposit that the Applicant does not want to enter into a tenancy agreement.
(d) The Landlord or his Agent takes all reasonable steps to enter into a tenancy agreement, within [30 days]* from the date of receipt of the holding deposit, but the tenant fails to take all reasonable steps to enter into the agreement before that date.
* The Tenant Fees Act states that a different deadline may be agreed between the parties.